Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the deadline for submitting entries?
The deadline is Friday 26 June, 2015.
- How are the entries judged?
Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Relevance and originality
- Possibility to reproduce the project
- Cost effectiveness
- How do I submit my entry?
Entries must be submitted online on the ERPC website at http://www.paperforrecycling.eu/recycling-awards/application.
- May I submit supporting materials?
Yes, supporting materials can be submitted by uploading them together with your online application form. Alternatively, you can send material to email@example.com.
- Is there a fee to submit an entry?
No, there is no fee to enter the European Paper Recycling Awards.
- How many awards are distributed?
The ERPC will give one award for each of the following categories:
- Information and Education
- Technology improvement and R&D
- Are foreign-based recycling programs eligible to win the Paper Recycling Awards?
No, only European-based business, community, and school recycling programs are eligible for the European Recycling Awards.
- When will the award winners be announced?
Award winners will be announced in September on the ERPC website. Winners and runners-up will also be featured on the paperforrecycling.eu and the cepi.org websites.
- Should projects be completed before entering the award?
Projects applying may be ongoing or completed, but they must not have started before January 2013.